Planning for Continuity of Operations Manual 72-Pages
Click to enlarge image(s)
This guide will help governmental agencies and businesses build their very own COOP plan in order to minimize the effects of a disaster or disruptive event.
Table of Contents:
- What is COOP and why do we need to plan for it?
- Understanding FEMA's 4 Phases of Planning
- Roles and responsibilities of supporting area agencies
- Maintaining and testing your COOP plan.
- 72 Pages
- Continuity of operations (COOP)
- Continuity plan operational phases
- Phase I: readiness and preparedness
- Phase II: activation and relocation
- Phase III: continuity operations
- Phase IV: reconstitution
- Maintaining COOP
- Management cycle
- Measuring requirements against metrics
- Training, testing and exercises
- Corrective action plans
- Multi-year strategy and program management plan