Yamaha EF3000iSE Inverter Generator
Click to enlarge image(s)
- The Yamaha EF3000iSE and the EF3000iSEB are two of the most technologically advanced inverter generators available. Get that extra “boost” of power to get your power tool or air conditioner started quickly and efficiently thanks to the EF3000iSEB generator from Yamaha.
- The “B” on EF3000iSEB means it features Yamaha Boost Technology®,which provides additional power when you need it. Perfect for the RV enthusiast, the EF3000iSEB is an ideal source of power for either a fifth wheel or travel trailer.
- The Boost Control Unit in the generator automatically senses when you need additional boost and uses power from the internal 12-volt battery to produce additional amperage. With the additional 10-second boost, the power is comparable to a conventional 3500-watt generator.
- Both the EF3000iSE and the EF3000iSEB include Yamaha’s performance enhancing features, such as Inverter Technology, Smart Throttle, and Noise Block.
- Both are capable of producing clean, high-quality electricity with extremely quiet operation (53 dBA – 60 dBA).
- Both units also feature a fresh, ergonomic design with easy control access, effortless electric starting.
- The Yamaha EF3000iSE and the EF3000iSEB built-in wheels, so they are remarkably portable - providing convenient power to the locations you need it most.
- Yamaha Boost Technology® (YBT) (EF3000iSEB only) — Boosts output by adding battery voltage to alternator when needed. The Boost Control Unit (BCU) senses when extra power is needed and boosts output for up to 10 seconds, giving air conditioners, power tools, and other equipment the extra boost of power they may need to start quickly and efficiently.
- Noise Block, acoustically designed sound reduction system —Sound absorbing material, used in key locations, does not resonate sound. Newly designed muffler and molded fan produce unbeatable noise reduction.
- Smart Throttle, load sensing rpm control — Greater fuel efficiencyand noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load.
- Long run time — Continuous operation for up to 19 hours without refueling (at 1/4 rated load with “Smart Throttle” function on).
- 12 Volt DC output, battery charging cables included — Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control —Can run products with built-in microcomputers, or microcomputercontrolled electric tools.
- Centralized control panel — Easy access to controls.
- Electric starter — Effortless starting and ease of operation (battery included).
- 171cc Overhead Valve (OHV) engine — Noise-reducing operation with improved efficiency, increased reliability, and low oil consumption.
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time adds customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Four wheels with parking brake — Easy transport and mobility.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 50 state legal — Meets emmision regulations, including CARB.
Type: Brushless, Inverter
Maximum AC Output: 3000 watts
Rated AC Output: 2800 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current: 23.3 / 25 amps @ 120V
Engine: OHV, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
Overall Length: 26.8 in
Overall Width: 17.5 in
Overall Height: 21.9 in
Dry Weight: 149.9 lb
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gal
Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 19 hr
Noise Level: 53-60 dBA
Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty (except commercial/rental use = 2 year warranty)
This item is considered an oversized or overweight item by the United Parcel Service. This will result in an additional charge for shipping at checkout. You will only be charged the amount it costs to ship the item to your location.