Yamaha 2000iS Inverter Generator
Click to enlarge image(s)
- The EF2000iS is powerful, portable and retro-modern and delivers maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs a mere 44 compact pounds, making it easy to transport.
- The EF2000iS is fitted with Yamaha’s most technologically sophisticated muffler. It’s so quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running. (51.5 dBA to 61 dBA –¼ rated to rated load).
- It is very compact (2.2 cu.ft.) which makes it easy to store and transport.
- If you need extra juice, the EF2000iS has you covered—a convenient parallel function lets you connect two generators to deliver up to 30 maximum amps.
- Meets even strict California Air Resources Board and Environmental Protection Agency standards for low emissions.
- Light weight — Easy transport.
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor —Only 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load and eliminates errant sparks.
- Compact — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport.
- TwinTech™ capability — Hook up two EF2000iS’s for 3600 watts of maximum power (requires accessory cable available at extra cost).
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation.
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control —Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage — Prevents stale gas problems.
- Oil Watch Warning System — Prevents engine damage and provides added peace of mind.
- Fuel gauge — Ability to gauge fuel level without opening cap.
- Auto warm-up — Increases engine speed during cold starts to handle high power demand appliances right away.
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting.
- Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage.
- Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload.
- Centralized controls — Easy access to controls.
- DC Outlet — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included).
- Rubber vibration isolation feet — Absorbing feet for increased smooth operation and noise reduction.
- Easily detachable side panels — For easier serviceability.
- Noise Block sound reduction system — Very quiet.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 50 state legal — Meets emmision regulations, including CARB.
Type: Brushless, Inverter
Maximum AC Output: 2000 watts
Rated AC Output: 1600 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current: 13.3 / 16.7 amps @ 120V
Engine: OHV, Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
Overall Length: 19.3 in
Overall Width: 11.0 in
Overall Height: 17.9 in
Dry Weight: 44.1 lb
Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 gal
Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 10.5 hr
Noise Level: 51.5-61 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty (except commercial/rental use = 2 year warranty)