''Microwave Leakage'' Home Test Kit
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Microwave radiation is the energy that causes the water molecules in food to vibrate rapidly.
- It is this rapid vibration that produces heat which, in turn, cooks the food.
- However, it can also penetrate through living tissue which is why exposure to microwave radiation is harmful to your health.
- Microwave radiation is difficult cult to detect because it is both invisible and odorless.
- When a microwave oven is turned on, microwave radiation is present.
- Microwave radiation disappears once you turn the oven off, but until then, you may be exposing yourself and your family to dangerous levels of radiation.