Insta-Fire Fire Starter 2-Gallon Bucket
For those who need a reliable fire starter, Insta-Fire is without a doubt the safest and most reliable fuel and fire starter on the market. Propane and liquid fuels are difficult to store and unsafe to use. They also degrade over time, and they are subjected to city storage ordinances because of their volatile nature. In contrast, Insta-Fire is stable; it is not volatile. There are no risks of unexpected fires or flare-ups, and as an added bonus, Insta-Fire is made of all-natural ingredients that are so safe, they can be used in a fire place, fire pit, or on any outdoor adventure. In comparison with similar fuels and fire starters, Insta-Fire outperforms, out protects and outlasts all others.
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Benzene Free
- Burns “green” - no harmful chemicals or vapors.
- Ideal Fire Starter - Each pouch lights up to 4 fires
- Burns at 1000 degrees
- Dries and burns wet wood.
- Burns in wind, rain, sleet and snow.
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time.
- Lightweight - easily carried anywhere.
- Safely stores near food.
- Each pouch burns 10 - 15 minutes
- Non-Combustible - no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups.
- The leftover ash is a natural fertilizer that nourishes the Earth.
- Long term storage is estimated at approximately 30 years.
- Packaged in a reclosable 2-gallon bucket w/ handle
Preparing for Disasters
Experts believe that if a major disaster occurs we will be without electricity or natural gas for 5 months or longer. Unfortunately disasters occur all over the world, sometimes when we least expect it. As we learned from Hurricane Katrina and many others, Government assistance is at least 96 + hours away. Fuel is an often overlooked item when preparing for a disaster, but a critical one. Fuel is a must to boil water, cook your food, heat your shelter & boost morale.
One cup of Insta-Fire will boil 2 cups of water in 10 minutes. It will light 75 briquettes in 10 minutes. It will also provide enough fuel to cook even the toughest of meals. It can also be used as a standalone fire with 1 cup burning for approximately 20 to 30 minutes with occasional stirring. It is available in a variety of packaging sizes including single use pouches, 2 gallon buckets, 4 gallon buckets and even a 5 gallon bucket. Long term storage is estimated at approximately 30 years.