PowerFlare Battery Safety Light - Red LED
The PowerFlare® Electronic LED Safety Light, powered by a standard replaceable CR123 Lithium battery, can be used with confidence under the harshest of conditions. Because of its ruggedness, reliability, and ease of use, the PowerFlare Safety Light has been the portable electronic LED safety light of choice for Law Enforcement and Firefighting agencies, and Military organizations all over the world for traffic control, traffic safety, convoy kits, helicopter landing zones, and many other uses.
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Economical - The PowerFlare® product pays for itself in 24 to 48 hours of use by eliminating the expense of flares and by reducing the labor and risk to personnel.
- Superior Visibility & Safety - Super-bright, rechargeable beacon light can be seen for miles and runs up to 100 hours on a single charge. Unlike an incendiary flare the PowerFlare® Unit is not a fire hazard and creates no noxious, toxic fumes.
- Durable & Reliable - Can withstand demanding road conditions. No chemicals to decompose. No corrosion. No external switches or moving parts.
- Deployable in Harsh Environments - Can be used in hot or freezing temperatures and underwater. Safe to use in gasoline and many HAZMAT situations (intrinsically safe design). No harm to the environment.
- Each kit comes with a set of spare commercially available CR-123 Lithium batteries.
- Convenient push-button operation
- Features 10 user-selectable flash patterns, including Coast Guard "SOS" Morse code for rescue and solid-on (lantern) mode for use as a lantern or power-fail light.
- Run times from 4 hours to over 100 hours depending upon flashing mode selected
- User replaceable CR-123 Lithium batteries with a 10-year shelf life
- Unsurpassed ruggedness and brightness, can be run over by fire trucks
- Waterproof (it floats)
- Just 4.25" in diameter
- Weighs less than 7oz.
- LED Color: RED LED
- Shell Color Options: (choose below when ordering)
- Yellow Shell
- Orange Shell
- Olive Drab Shell
- Blue Shell
- Black Shell
- Tan Shell
- Hot Pink Shell
Click to view the PowerFlare® PF-210 Flyer
Click to view the PowerFlare® Cost Comparison Flyer