Ferno NAJO RediWide Backboard w/ 10 Pins
Click to enlarge image(s)
The NAJO RediWide® is 18" wide for patient situations that require "more backboard". The RediWide® is 1 3/4" thick with angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement. The rectangular shape allows patient placement from either end. Strong, lightweight, one-piece HDPE construction is impervious to all bodily fluids, is easy to decontaminate, and provides 100% x-ray translucency. This board is also buoyant and can be used to float a patient in the water. Guaranteed for life under normal usage. Standard colors are; red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. All other colors may require a minimum quantity for purchase.
- 18" wide for rescuers needing "more backboard"
- 1 3/4" thick with angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement
- Rectangular shape to allow patient placement at either end
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater density around the handholds
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- 100[%] X-ray translucent
- All boards meet OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate
- Guaranteed for life under normal usage
- Available with 10 or 18 pins
- Colors Options:
- NAJO® Backboards are available in standard colors: red, orange, blue, green and yellow. Custom colors can be accommodated for larger orders (50qty minimum). Also available in a “split color” version, taking two of the standard colors and applying them to opposite ends of the backboard.
- Custom Graphics:
- All NAJO® Backboards (except the Disaster Board) can be ordered with custom graphics. Place your name or logo on the board to distinguish your boards from other services’. Graphics are permanent and cannot be removed.
||72" (183 cm)
||18" (46 cm)
||1 3/4" (4 1/2 cm)
||172 lbs. (78 kg)
||600 lbs. (272 kg)