Kidde Wireless System Smoke Alarm
Click to enlarge image(s)
Kidde Wireless Ionization Smoke Alarm makes it easy to install an interconnected smoke alarm system throughout the home or business without wiring. The battery-powered units are linked so when one alarm sounds, it will trigger all to sound. In addition to providing protection in any room, the alarm can also be placed in a detached workshop or shed and linked into the home's system. Ten-year warranty.
- Power Source: Three AAA batteries (included)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 5.75" Diameter x 1.25" Depth
- Weight: .5 lb s
- Interconnect: Up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- LED: Green, normal operation; Red, alarm condition
- Digital Display: No
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- A hard wired AC powered smoke alarm with 9V battery backup