Kidde Battery CO/Smoke Combo Alarm
Click to enlarge image(s)
Carbon Monoxide/Smoke Combo Alarms provide two important safety devices in a single unit. These alarms with Smart Hush™ activation include a voice warning system that announces "Fire", "Carbon Monoxide" and "Low Battery". These technically advanced combination alarms use ionization sensors to detect fire. They are easy to install, suitable for all living areas and have a five-year limited warranty.
- Power Source: 3 AA Batteries
- Sensor: Smoke: Ionization, CO: Fuel Cell
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
- Size: 5 3/4" Diameter x 1 7/10" Depth
- Weight: 13 oz
- Interconnect: No
- LED: Green, Normal/Red, Alarm
- Digital Display: No
- Warranty: 5 year limited