Aqua-Blox Emergency Drinking Water 6.75oz. 4-Pack
Click to enlarge image(s)
Aqua Blox® vs Bottled Water
* Aqua Blox® was designed as a multifunctional emergency water product for first responders.
* Bottled Water was designed as a consumer beverage for retail application.
* Aqua Blox® has a 5 year shelf-life, tested and approved by the United States Coast Guard.
* Bottled Water has a maximum 2 year shelf-life and will experience 'package migration' making the contents taste like the plastic bottle when stored.
* Aqua Blox® is packaged using Ultra High Temperature Pasteurization (UHT), yielding commercially sterile water suitable for hydration, wound cleansing, or as an eye wash.
* Bottled Water contents and packaging are not sterilized when packaged.
* Aqua Blox® is packaged in specifically designed, aseptic, multi-layer, corrosion-resistant material and is hermetically sealed without light or air contact, ensuring extended product quality and long-term storage.
* Bottled Water was designed for appeal and immediate consumption, not for long-term storage.
* Aqua Blox® can be frozen and used as an ice pack for first aid or freezer packs to preserve perishable food during power outages and serves essential hydration needs when thawed.
* Bottled Water expands, splits, and leaks when frozen.
- 3-day survival supply
- 5-Year shelf life from date of manufacture
- 6.75 ounce size
- US Coast guard approved
- Withstands extreme storage temperatures without altering shelf life
- Packaged 4 Aqua Blox® per pack (total 27.0 oz. / .2105 gallons)
Click here to Save Money and Purchase by the Case or by the Pallet!
Click to View the Aqua Blox Product Brochure
Click to View the Aqua Blox MSDS Sheet
Click to View the Aqua Blox Spec Sheet
Click to View the US Coast Guard Certificate Guide