QuakeHold! Museum Putty White 2.64 oz.
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Museum Putty is an award-winning product that secures antiques, collectibles, figurines and more from falling and breaking.
- It can be used on most surfaces, including ceramics, porcelains and laminates, as well as on walls to help stabilize pictures.
- It comes ready to use in a two-and-a-half ounce flat sleeve, just pull off what you need.
- Roll the putty into small balls (about the size of a pea), or strips, and apply to the base of an item.
- Press down lightly and twist into position.
- It sets within 30-minutes and comes off cleanly with no mess.
- To remove, simply lift and twist from the bottom of the object.
- One packet will secure up to 40 items of average size.