Firefighter 3/4'' Automatic Gas Shut Off Valve
Click to enlarge image(s)
Click to View the AGV-75 Product Spec Sheet
- Little Firefighter Gas Safety AGV-75 3/4" Horizontal Valve.
- Valves are use in large homes and some small industrial applications.
- At your home or office our valves work 24-7 to protect lives and property from earth quake related gas fires.
- Please remember our gas valves meet or exceed the requirements of the City of Los Angeles, and are UL Laboratory tested and certified.
- Complies With All State, City, & Laboratory Testing Requirements.
- Most Compact State-of-the-Art Design
- Best Flow On The Market.
- Limited Warranty.
- Automatically Shuts-Off Gas When Triggered by a 5.4 Magnitude Seismic Event.
- Manual Reset Available On Both Sides.
- Endorsed By the Los Angeles Area PHCC
- Valves Have Been Tested to ASCE 25-97, State of California 12-23-1 & ANSI Z21.70-1981
- Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT
- Max. Pressure: 5 psi.
- Length: 3.0"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 3"
- 0.5" W.C BTU/HR x1000: 692
- 1.0" W.C BTU/HR x1000: 977
- Effective Pipe Length: 4'
- Cv Value: 14.8
Click to View the Installation Instructions Booklet