Firefighter 1'' Automatic Gas Shut Off Valve
Click to enlarge image(s)
Click to View the AGV-100 Product Spec Sheet
- Little Firefighter Gas Safety AGV-100 1" Horizontal Valve.
- Valves are use in large homes and some small industrial applications.
- At your home or office our valves work 24-7 to protect lives and property from earth quake related gas fires.
- Please remember our gas valves meet or exceed the requirements of the City of Los Angeles, and are UL Laboratory tested and certified.
- Complies With All State, City, & Laboratory Testing Requirements.
- Most Compact State-of-the-Art Design
- Best Flow On The Market.
- Limited Warranty.
- Automatically Shuts-Off Gas When Triggered by a 5.4 Magnitude Seismic Event.
- Manual Reset Available On Both Sides.
- Endorsed By the Los Angeles Area PHCC
- Valves Have Been Tested to ASCE 25-97, State of California 12-23-1 & ANSI Z21.70-1981
- Pipe Size: 1" NPT
- Max. Pressure: 5 psi.
- Length: 4.0"
- Width: 1.75"
- Height: 3.5"
- 0.5" W.C BTU/HR x1000: 1,153
- 1.0" W.C BTU/HR x1000: 1,628
- Effective Pipe Length: 3'
- Cv Value: 30.2
Click to View the Installation Instructions Booklet