PowerFlare Battery Safety Light Triage Kit 8-Set
The PowerFlare® Electronic LED Safety Light, powered by a standard replaceable CR123 Lithium battery, can be used with confidence under the harshest of conditions. Because of its ruggedness, reliability, and ease of use, the PowerFlare Safety Light has been the portable electronic LED safety light of choice for Law Enforcement and Firefighting agencies, and Military organizations all over the world for traffic control, traffic safety, convoy kits, helicopter landing zones, and many other uses.
Click to enlarge image(s)
This same Safety Light has now been configured into a Triage Marker Light Kit which can be stored conveniently in a mass casualty incident trailer or first responder vehicle. The beacons are packaged in a clearly marked red bag allowing for quick and easy identification as well as rapid deployment. The Marker Lights can be used during night time operations to identify Casualty Treatment Areas in conjunction with Treatment Area Marker Flags. The LED colors match those on the Treatment Tags and the Treatment Area Tarps.
Each kit comes with a set of spare commercially available CR-123 Lithium batteries.
- Convenient push-button operation
- Can be clipped onto flag stands or tent poles
- 10 user-selectable flashing modes
- Run times from 4 hours to over 100 hours depending upon flashing mode selected
- User replaceable CR-123 Lithium batteries with a 10-year shelf life
- Unsurpassed ruggedness and brightness, can be run over by fire trucks
- Waterproof (it floats)
- Just 4.25" in diameter
- Weighs less than 7oz.
- Shell / LED Colors
- Orange Shell / Red LED
- Olive Drab Shell / Green LED
- Yellow Shell / Amber LED
- Black Shell / Blue LED
- Packaged in a red bag w/ 8 PowerFlare units
Click to view the PowerFlare® Triage Kit Flyer